My Second Internship at InAmigos Foundation- A Small Step That Meant A Lot

When I joined InAmigos Foundation as a Content Writing Intern, I wasn’t an expert. I wasn’t fully confident either. I was still learning what internships really meant. But what I did have was willingness - to show up, to learn, and to contribute in every way I could.


From July 27, 2025 to August 9, 2025, I worked on:

  • Writing meaningful content for different initiatives
  • Supporting awareness campaigns through words
  • Taking responsibility for every assignment - even when I wasn’t fully sure how to start

I won’t pretend it was perfect. There were moments of doubt, hesitation, and overthinking. But there were also moments of growth, satisfaction, and quiet happiness whenever I completed something I never imagined I could do.


And then-something unexpected happened.

I didn’t just receive my Internship Certificate…

I also received a Certificate of Appreciation.


That one line - “for dedicated efforts and valuable contributions, reflecting a strong sense of responsibility and commitment” - meant more to me than any award ever could.


Because it wasn’t just a certificate - it was proof that even as a beginner, I mattered.

That consistency counts more than perfection.

That effort speaks louder than experience.


This internship wasn’t about just adding another line to my resume.

It was about discovering the power of my own voice.


I may not know everything yet - but I know this:

I am growing. I am learning. And I am moving forward, one experience at a time.


And for that, I’ll always be grateful to InAmigos Foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging the Digital Divide: Hamari Pahchan’s ‘Gadgetshala’ Initiative

Project Reignite: A Movement to Restore Balance and Hope

Education For All: Hamari Pahchan NGO's Initiative To Uplift Underprivileged Children